How the Give!Guide Works:
- The G!G website features brief profiles of each NPO and links to learn even more about them. On the HOME page or on the individual NPO’s page, click in the donation field and enter the amount you wish to donate, minimum $10. Do this same thing for each NPO you wish to donate to. Your donations will be accumulated in your shopping cart.
- Remember, you can donate to one or multiple NPOs. You may vary the amount you give to each.
- When you’re ready to complete your giving, go to your shopping cart and check out. In your shopping cart you may select to pay by credit card or check. If paying by check, be sure to make note of the transaction number you’ll be given. Note that number in the memo space on your check and send it to the address displayed at check out.
- If you use a credit card, all donations will be combined into a single charge to your credit card.
- All donations are tax deductible. A thank you letter will be sent to your email address immediately. NPO(s) you have donated to will send your tax donation letter at a later date. If you have paid by check, your thank you and tax donations letters will be sent upon receipt of your check. No email address? The thank you and tax donation letters will be sent to your home address. If these letters do not show in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- With the exception of usual credit card fees, every penny goes to the nonprofits you have selected. Napa Valley CanDo does not take a fee.
- If you would like to support future Give!Guides, you can contribute to Napa Valley CanDo at check out.
You make a choice. You make a difference. We make it easy.